DUMPLINANDBUTTA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DUMPLINANDBUTTA > Topics

Subject: LOVE
Replies: 2 Views: 118

sassy4u1 7.05.09 - 02:32pm
WHATS YOUR DEFINITION OF LOVE? *

sexikay1 9.05.09 - 09:11pm
MY IDEAL PERSON ASK ME THIS QUESTION THE OTHER NIGHT AND IMMA TELL YOU THE SAME THING I SAID...........TO ME LOVE IS HAVIN RESPECT FOR YOURSELF BY SHOWING UR LOVED1 RESPECT.. VERY MODEST COMMUNICATION WIT EACH OTHER... SEEIN UR LOVED1 AS A LOVER AND A FREN.. COMPLETE TRUST.. THE WILLINGNESS TO GIVE UR HEART WITOUT KNOWIN THAT IT WILL BE ACCEPTED OR KNOWIN THAT THEY'LL GIVE THEIR HEART IN RETURN... HONESTY ON MANY DIFF LEVELS.. CRAZY SUPPORT WHETHER FINANCIALLY, EMOTIONALLY, ALSO PHYSICALLY!!!! ALSO TO MAKE LOVE WORKS...YOU GOTTA REALISE THE LIL THINGS THAT UR SUPPOSE TO DO IN A RELATIONSHIP TO MAKE IT TICK!! *

kristy_k 17.05.09 - 11:29pm
Love is in doing. Its a feeling as much as its an action. And due to dat emotion u feel for that person, u then in turn express it in an action. Love is also da greatest gift u could have and give to someone else. Its da force that guides u to care for that person,the force that wakes u up in da middle of da night and makes u call dat person and tell them how much u love them. Love is genuine. Its not altered or bent accommodate lies or untrustworthyness. Its da source of all good, the one dat makes da world goes round,the one dat place a spark in ur heart n a tear in ur eye whenever ur with that person. Love is god. *

* DUMPLINANDBUTTA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DUMPLINANDBUTTA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search